Operations Manager – Birmingham
Retail - Store Manager
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for the operational running of a state of the art site. You will deputise for the General Manager, drive initiatives to increase sales and take accountability for maximising profit. You’ll lead, motivate and develop the management team, empowering them to make highly commercial decisions whilst also delivering an unforgettable experience to each and every customer.
* Management experience at Operations/General Manager level within a fast-paced business in the retail, hospitality or leisure sector.
* Experience of managing a P&L account, using it to make practical commercially focused decisions.
* Proven experience of managing teams at all levels to successfully deliver against business objectives and KPI’s.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
* You’ll need to be flexible, confident and resilient – drive, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour are a must.
* Able to work early (7am start) and late shifts (3am finish) on a rota basis across all 7 days of the week.
We truly believe in hiring and developing talented individuals, so as well as having access to excellent training and development you will receive the following benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Annual company bonus scheme
* 33 Days’ Holiday (including bank holidays)
* Employer Contributory Pension Plan, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.