STUTTGART – RETAIL – FASHION – CLOTHING – SALES ASSISTANT
Retail - Sales Assistants
ARE YOU LOOKING TO DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS? EAGER TO STEP INTO RETAIL MANAGEMENT? MY CLIENT NEEDS YOU TO JON THEIR SUCCESSFUL STORE IN STUTTGART!!!
**FULL TIME – SUPERVISOR**
My client is an exciting, dynamic and leading retail who remain true to their roots and continue to push boundaries, by offering their clients the best in quality, style and design.
Leaders in their field they empower their team members to drive their business by training and coaching, being a brand ambassador ensuring that you are setting the highest standards in order to smash sales performance! You will be highly passionate in having one to one customer interaction, driven to hit store targets and KPI’s and have the ability to demonstrate the brands core values and visions.
A fantastic opportunity to develop your skills working with beautiful products you will be comfortable in offering customers a fantastic in-store experience. YOU maybe a senior sales or well established sales assistant keen to take that next step into retail management. My client are big believers in developing and training.
YOU MUST BE:
* Business focused – driving targets and KPI’s.
* Experienced in managing marketing and eventing budgets.
* Strong operationally ensuring that all areas of the store run smoothly.
* Able to take accountable for all stock movements.
* Driven in delivering the highest level of customer service, experienced and comfortable with having intimate conversations.
* A strong team, people manager who leads from the front and takes a supportive role to retain great talent.
Apply through the link now, or send your CV to Lynsey Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01628 600 796.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.