Assistant Store Manager
Retail - Deputy/Assistant Manager
Fantastic Supervisor OR Assistant Manager Position Based in Amesbury paying between £20k-£22k plus £6k OTE Bonus…Two Separate Positions Available…
* Supervisor/Assistant Manager role with a competitive salary of between £20-22k.
* Bonus Potential of up to £6k plus Benefits. Quarterly Paid. £1500 every 3 months.
* Well Known Brand within UK Retail Market, Excellent Reputation, Very Well Structured.
* Superb Career Progression and Development Opportunities at all levels.
– 0800-2000 Opening Hours.
If your looking for that next step in your Retail career then look no further. This Assistant Store Manager opportunity is based in the Amesbury area, working for a market leading Retailer, providing an excellent platform for you to lead your team and be successful. This role also provides very realistic opportunities to progress through to Store Manager and beyond through development schemes and aspire programmes.
– Be the face of the operation. This job requires a fast paced, high energy, people person who really enjoys driving the business forward.
– Run the store in the absence of the Store Manager, maintaining all standards.
– Display a passion and energy towards fantastic customer service.
– Lead and manage your team to maximize performance to ensure all business targets are met.
– Coach and train all colleagues to the highest of standards, have a passion for developing others.
– Responsible for all internal recruitment and scheduling.
– Role model for inspiring leadership and customer service, setting examples to all around you.
– Support your Store Manager maintaining all cash and stock control, working closely with financial targets and hitting KPI’s.
– Work closely with your Store Manager to take on additional responsibility and tasks to give you exposure and experience to Store Manager role.
Interviews are happening immediately so if your interested, please apply and I can get back to you or alternatively email me at email@example.com
Feel free to also call me on 01628 600774…
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.