Mandeville Recruitment Group Limited Privacy Statement
At Mandeville we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, how we store it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Any questions regarding this statement and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or write to us at 1st Floor, 96 High Street, Burnham, Bucks SL1 7JT.
Who are we?
We are a recruitment agency with offices in Burnham and Manchester.
We provide services and company introduction to candidates requiring a new career in either the Retail or Sales sectors.
Our registered address is Mandeville Recruitment Group Ltd: 1st Floor, 96 High Street, Burnham, Bucks SL1 7JT. We have 3 companies operating from the location and their names and registration numbers are below.
Mandeville Recruitment Group Ltd 08706303
Mandeville Retail Ltd 06438552
Mandeville Sales Ltd 08797537
How do we collect information from/about you?
We obtain information about you when you register via our website, use an online job board portal such as Reed, Jobsite and CV Library, or from direct contact at one of our offices. We may also use publicly available information from social networking such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect can include your name, address, contact details including your email address and phone number and information to confirm your identity.
We also collect information to meet our legal obligation to confirm your right to work in the UK, and if you drive or have any criminal convictions.
Legal basis for collecting this information
Our legal basis for collecting and processing this data is based on
• Performance of terms of business: where we match your skills with those required in a job description from our clients.
• Legitimate interests: We may also be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations (for example relating to criminal convictions, visa documentation and proof of residence or confirming you have the legal right to work in the UK).
• Consent: where we process information under consent we will seek your clear and unambiguous consent prior to processing your data
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
• carry out our obligations arising from any introductions entered into by you with our client,
• provide, administer and communicate with you on vacancies,
• notify you of any vacancies that may be of interest to you,
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant communication you have from us.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We do share the information we collect with, but not limited to:
• Prospective employers
• Formally contracted service providers to perform services on our behalf (such as outsourced consultants):
• Additionally, we may share information about you, if required legally, to prevent harm or financial / reputation loss, for investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activities.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
We retain all data within the EU and do not transfer data outside the EU.
Storage and retention of data
We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. However, whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot truly guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. Our retention policy has been set at 3 years.
You have rights over the information we hold about you and how we communicate with you.
• The right to information & access – you can ask us any time for details of your contact information such as name, address, contact details, your email address and phone number.
• The right to rectification – if any of the information we hold is incorrect or you change address, email or telephone number please email us the updated information.
• The right to be forgotten – if you ever wished us to delete your data, please let us know.
• The right to restriction of processing – you can choose whether to receive direct communications and can update your choice by emailing us.
How you can access and update your information
If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 1st Floor, 96 High Street, Burnham, Bucks SL1 7JT.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and you can contact us to request this. We will need to complete a form and confirm your identity.