Electrician – Immediate Start
Retail - Other Head Office Roles
Do you know what happens to empty Pubs? Vacant office spaces? Empty buildings across London?
Well, I can tell you, property owners lose money, squatters enter… it becomes a mess! This is where this unique and exciting brand comes in! They raise the standards of the place & rent it out to working professionals, who require temporary accommodation. Next time you walk past an empty building… have a think what is happening inside!
As my client expands, they are looking for a skilled electrician who is excited to develop their skills and work in a progressive industry, which is to raise standards of temporary accommodation and property protection. These properties are located across Central and Greater London. Salary £30k-£40k + company vehicle.
What does the role look like?
* In this role you will work both as part of a team of Maintenance operatives and independently to carry out a wide range of electrical tasks which relate to the smooth running of a fast-paced market-leading property protection company.
* You will be expected to use specialist knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems.
* You will install new electrical systems, including lighting and heating.
* The Electrician will work as a part of a team to quickly turn a variety of often unusual properties (domestic and non-domestic) into safe and desirable temporary accommodation for young professionals. The Electrician will carry out work as directed by management to ensure that property regulations and standards are met per local authority and rules and the law.
* The Electrician will also attend reactive electrical maintenance works property start-ups as well.
Electrician’s Job Duties:
* Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
* Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts.
* Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards – including in fire alarms and security systems.
* Rewire faulty electrical systems such as – lighting, heating systems, and alarms.
* Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements.
* Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction.
* Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions.
* Install electrical systems to 18th edition wiring regulations, including installing heating, and cooling systems.
* Provide professional assessments and advice for customers.
* City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications (essential)
* Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations (desirable)
* Inspection and testing certificate (2391) (desirable)
* Deliver electrical certs that are compliant with NICEIC requirements.
* Prepares, schedule and oversees other workers, such as apprentices and helper.
* Work as part of a team.
* Handle complicated electrical issues.
* Handle enquires.
* Works to deadlines.
* Works by themselves and as part of a team.
* Pleasant, friendly, tactful manner when dealing with public either in person or via the phone.
* Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
If you feel this role fits your skills and experience, then click apply or get in touch! 01628 600784, email@example.com
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.