GLOBAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER – AIRLINE SUPPLIER
Retail - Recruitment Consultant
LEADING AIRLINE SUPPLIER SEEKS GLOBAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER TO LOOK AFTER MAJOR ACCOUNT
My Client is a major supplier of Duty-Free goods and food packages to airlines across the globe.
Based near Heathrow Airport , they are enjoying an extended period of success which has led to the creation of this new role.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer , you will be responsible for ensuring that all deliveries to this major account confirm to all necessary standards and procedures.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
Daily support of Operations Managers Globally
* Planning activities with reference to document updates (Packing Plans, pictorial instructions, Catering Alerts etc.)
* Verification exercises for Airline (temperature control processes, data logging, product abuse)
* Complaint handling (logging, investigations, response gathering, data analysis for reporting)
* Assisting Merchandising Team with new product development from on board suitability to regulatory compliance
* Change management activities (trials of new range/product, documenting changes)
* Supporting other departments such as Merchandising, answering Food Safety and Regulatory compliance queries (UB/BBE durability coding, shelf life, storage, handling etc.)
* Liaising with Technical and Food Safety teams on various issues arising with changes to products, packaging, storage conditions etc.
* Gathering product specifications and distributing to caterers
* Working closely with Merchandising on supplier control such as Self Audit Questionnaires, HACCP documentation gathering, reviews, on site audits (where necessary)
* Working closely with logistic partner to slot their process into the caterers with reference to CAA security requirements and compliance
* Updating standards, work instructions, manuals, templates, documents, policies in line with procedural or contractual changes
* Managing H&S policies, manuals and DSEs compliance, reporting to management, maintaining certifications
YOU MUST HAVE
Qualifications & Experience
* Experience of internal and external auditing in line with customer standards
* Experience in working on regulatory compliance or regulatory affairs projects involving new product development and labelling,
* Demonstrated track record of working successfully across functions to achieve shared goals
* Proven ability to interact cross-functionally at all levels within the organization are required
* Qualification in HACCP Level 3 or higher is necessary
* Lead Auditor/Lead Assessor certification
* GMP and GHP full understanding is essential
* IT skills – Excel; Word and Microsoft Outlook
* Good business communication skills with local and foreign nationals
* Understanding of aviation supply chain process
* IOSH/NEBOSH qualification
* Food defence or Aviation Security requirements knowledge
If you have the right experience for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV via the link below , or call Ian Gerstein on 01628600781 for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.