Manager Retail- Hull
Retail - Store Manager
A unique and sought-after retail opportunity in the bustling town of Hull!
My client provides a luxurious shopping experience, along with exceptional customer service and outstanding quality in a modern and beautiful setting both in store and online. With over 10 years in the industry and stores across the UK, this iconic brand has built up a strong community and fashion following.
They are now looking for a Store Manager in this already successful store, to lead and motivate a team to drive success and deliver exceptional customer service.
What will your key responsibilities be?
* Drive and deliver objectives and provide effective and timely feedback to the team
* Complete and analyse all daily and weekly sales documentation reacting quickly to
varying sales performance and trends, developing management teams
* Demonstrate and establish the highest levels of customer service, add on sales and
* Motivate colleagues with feedback, training, delegation, local incentives and
effective communication. Seeking advice from line manager/HR Department if
unsure of the techniques
* Create an environment of mutual trust and respect and ensure that achievements
are recognised and celebrated
What are we looking for in you;
* Results Focus – achieve goals, targets, provide excellent customer service and
objectives in agreed deadlines
* Management Controls – ensure colleagues understand and carry out their key
responsibilities, guarantee all tasks are effectively managed and completed, react to
objectives and achieve business objectives
* Team Building – motivate the team and utilise their different qualities to enhance
the overall effectiveness of the team
* Planning and Organising – effectively schedule and overcome obstacles and adjust
plans as necessary, ensuring the right people are in the right place, at the right time
* Leadership and communication
* Colleague Development and Performance Management – train, coach and develop
colleagues and take ownership for performance issues and manage conflict
effectively. Take responsibility for recruitment and selection.
If this very rare opportunity is right for you, then please apply by clicking the link below or call Akshi Kular on 01628 600 780 for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.