Retail - Restaurant Management
Restaurant Assistant/General Managers wanted in the Leeds area!
* ARGM – RGM Roles with a competitive salary of between £24-28k
* Quick-Serve-Restaurant Role.
* Market Leading Worldwide Brand.
* Fantastic Career and Progression Opportunities to Multi-Site/Area Manager.
As a General Manager, you will be the face of the operation, leading from the front and engaging your team to deliver the highest standards of customer service, whilst working closely with your team to hit various business targets and KPI’s. This role is within the fast-food, QSR sector providing a fast paced, hands on role where productivity and getting the best out of your team is key.
* Run and manage the site in your image as the most senior manager in store.
* Coach and delegate to your Assistant Manager to ensure a smooth running of the business in your absence where standards do not drop.
* Coach and develop your team through detailed training, empowering them to be their best and hit their personal goals.
* Hands on approach managing every aspect of the operation and communicating key plans and strategies.
* Being able to cope in a challenging and demanding workplace where customer experience and productivity is your focus.
– Think outside the box – developing ways to beat the competition and be the best in town.
– Working with the community to raise the profile of the brand, site and team.
* Ability to cope well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
* Passionate about engagement, development and customer service.
* 12 months experience in a fast paced, customer facing role within the QSR sector.
* Smart business acumen with ability to develop and implement financial strategies.
* Planning and prioritising ensuring the business runs smoothly whilst delivering the highest standard of service.
* Communication skills to inspire and deliver key messages in huddles.
* Passion to work from the front, setting the standard for your colleagues to follow.
* Flexible working requirements.
* Responsible for all health and safety controls on site.
* Responsible for all scheduling, training and recognition of success.
Interviews are happening now so please either apply below or send me your CV to email@example.com
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.