Retail/Hospitality General Manager – Bristol
Retail - Store Manager
General Manager sought by a dynamic Hospitality/Retail/Leisure market leader!
My Client is one of the UK and Europe’s leading Hospitality/Retail/Leisure businesses, with locations across the UK. They are continuing to consolidate their presence, taking market share from their rivals, and organically growing their UK and Europe presence. It will continue to pursue its market leading growth plans through the identification of new site developments in its existing markets supplemented by strategic acquisition opportunities across Europe.
They now have an opportunity for a General Manager to join their high turnover site in Bristol.
You must have run your own large turnover, high-paced, retail or hospitality unit, with a real understanding of how to motivate your team to produce the highest levels of customer service, backed by strong operational skills.
– Management experience (at Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager level) within a fast paced Retail, Leisure or Hospitality business
– Have a good understanding of a P&L account
– Have managed a site with a high degree of customer footfall where there is a high focus on providing customer experience (not just managing transactions)
– Experience of managing a £1.5m+ turnover site
– Experience of leading a team of circa 20+ people with direct responsibility for at least 1-2 supervisors/managers
– Able to demonstrate proven examples of using business data and KPI reports to make commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
If this is you, then an excellent salary with a very generous bonus scheme awaits!
☎️ 01628 600 782
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.