Retail - Store Manager
Fantastic Store Manager Position Based in Lockerbie paying between £25k-£30k plus up to £8k OTE Bonus…
* Store Manager role with a competitive salary of between £25k-£30k
* Bonus Potential of up to £8k plus Benefits. Quarterly Paid. £2000 every 3 months.
* Well Known Brand, Excellent Reputation, Very Well Structured.
* Superb Career Progression and Development Opportunities at all levels.
– 0800-2000 Opening Hours.
If your looking for that next step in your Retail career then look no further. This Store Manager opportunity is based in the Lockerbie area, working for a market leading brand, providing an excellent platform for you to lead your team and be successful. This role also provides very realistic opportunities to progress through to Area Manager and beyond through development schemes and aspire programmes.
– Be the face of the operation. This job requires a fast paced, high energy, people person who really enjoys driving the business forward.
– Work closely with your ASM to ensure standards are maintained in your absence.
– Display a passion and energy towards fantastic customer service which inspires your team.
– Lead and manage your team to maximize performance to ensure all business targets are met.
– Coach and train all colleagues to the highest of standards, have a passion for developing others.
– Responsible for all internal recruitment and scheduling.
– Role model for inspiring leadership and customer service, setting examples to all around you.
– Manage all cash and stock control, working closely with financial targets and KPI’s.
– Represent the brand within the Community, increasing the presence of the Store whilst contributing to local projects.
Interviews are happening immediately so if your interested, please apply and I can get back to you or alternatively email me at email@example.com
Feel free to also call me on 01628 600774…
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.