STUTTGART – RETAIL – FASHION – ACCESSORIES – MANAGER – LUXURY
Retail - Store Manager
GLOBAL RETAILER SEEKS A COMMERCIALLY DRIVEN, PASSIONATE RETAIL MANAGER TO HEAD UP THEIR HIGH PERFORMING STORE IN STUTTGART’S POPULAR DEPARTMENT STORE, BREUNINGER!
**FULL TIME – MANAGER – MATERNITY COVER**
My client is an exciting, dynamic and leading retail who remain true to their roots and continue to push boundaries, by offering their clients the best in quality, style and design.
Leaders in lingerie they empower their managers to drive their business by training and coaching, being commercially and business focused and more importantly creating brand awareness through networking and clientelling!
A fantastic opportunity to develop your skills working with beautiful products you will be comfortable in working with lingerie and offering customers a fantastic in-store experience. Working within the Breuninger department store in Stuttgart you will understands the importance of managing the expectations of both the brand and the host store.
You will come with experience of working in a premium t luxury retail environment, knowledgeable about managing a team and educating this on delivering the highest level of customer service. You will be driven to not just hit, but smash sales and KPI targets.
YOU MUST BE:
* Business focused – driving targets and KPI’s.
* Experienced in managing marketing and eventing budgets.
* Strong operationally ensuring that all areas of the store run smoothly.
* Able to take accountable for all stock movements.
* Driven in delivering the highest level of customer service, experienced and comfortable with having intimate conversations.
* A strong team, people manager who leads from the front and takes a supportive role to retain great talent.
This is initially a 12 month contact, however has the oportunity to be extended.
Apply through the link now, or send your CV to Lynsey Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01628 600 796.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online below or alternatively call us on +44 (0)1628 600770 to discuss your suitability.